Social Icons

Friday, September 12, 2014

Essential Earrings

Essential Earrings

Earrings have been my favorite accessory since I was 4 years old. I remember being so excited when my mom took me to get my ears pierced, those czs were the most beautiful earrings I had ever seen. It's been a few years since my first pair, but I still never leave the house without my earrings. I have listed my "essentials" for a perfect earring collection. First, every girl needs a pair of diamonds whether real or good fakes. My diamonds are good fakes but maybe one day!! Next, a pair of pearls. I am from the south so I believe pearls go with everything. I am known to wear them to baseball games on a regular basis. Hoops are another must have in both silver and gold. You can get hoops in all sizes at a reasonable price. Another essential is a pair of silver and gold statement earrings. These look great when you wear your hair up. Finally, everyone needs a pair of fun earrings. They can add a pop of color to a more plain outfit or just add some fun to your wardrobe. Let me know your essential earrings!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates