Social Icons

Friday, September 26, 2014

Empties

Empties

I have a few products I have used up recently to share with you all. First, Suave Professionals shampoo and conditioner is my go to. I would rank the Suave Professionals line with salon brands. Bobbi Brown BB Cream I have already repurchased, it is one of my must have products. I recently reviewed it in a Monday Must Have. The Nars finishing powder is a good product, but I am not sure I would purchase again. I would like to see if I can find a comparable product for a cheaper price. Next, Cover Girl Lash Blast mascara is a favorite. I have purchased many tubes and will continue to purchase them. Another great product is the Living Proof Style Extender. I got a sample from Sephora it is amazing. It made my flat iron style last for days. Finally, my last empty is The Body Shop's hand cream. This is my must have I reviewed it lately in Monday Must Haves. Let me know what you have used up!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates