Social Icons

Friday, September 5, 2014

August Favorites

August Favorites
 
My favorites for the month of August are some new and old favorites. First, Bobbi Brown BB Cream has been a favorite of mine for the last year. I have bought many tubes and will continue to buy tubes of it. It is the best BB Cream I have found yet. Another one of my favorites is the Express flare blue jeans. I have not had a new pair of flare style jeans in  awhile. My husband bought me a new pair for my birthday and I am in love. They are so comfortable and look great with a pair of heels. Maybelline Age Rewind is another old favorite. I have loved this concealer since it came out and will continue to buy it. A new favorite of mine this month is Trader Joe's. Trader Joe's is new to my area, and I am so excited we finally got one. It is amazing and has wonderful prices. Next, a favorite of mine this month is baseball. The fall ball season has started and I love spending the weekends at the ball field watching my favorite little player. My last favorite is The Body Shop's hand cream. It is amazing. I keep one of the tubes in my desk at work and on my nightstand. Let me know what your favorites are this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates