Social Icons

Wednesday, August 20, 2014

What to Eat Wednesday



I am going to post a recipe every Wednesday! Today's recipe of choice is bacon wrapped pork loin with potatoes and carrots. It was the first time I have tried to cook the pork this way and it turned out very good. My husband is very hard to please and it got his stamp of approval. Let me know if you guys try it!!

Ingredients
Peppercorn Pork Loin
Carrots
Small Potatoes
Onion
Bacon
Season Salt (I used Trader Joes Everyday Seasoning)
Olive Oil
Butter

Pre-heat the oven to 450. Next, wrap the pork with enough bacon to completely cover it. Place the pork, potatoes, onion, and carrots in a cast iron skillet. Drizzle olive oil over the top and add a few pats of butter. Season everything with the season salt. 


Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes. Then remove the foil and bake another 15 minutes. Plate everything together on a platter. Enjoy!!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates