Social Icons

Tuesday, August 26, 2014

National Dog Day


Today is National Dog Day...................I have been a dog lover since my first puppy named Daisy that I had as a child. We always had dogs in my house inside and outside. My current and favorite dog is Stewie. He is an eleven year old Yorkie. We have had him since he was six weeks old. Stewie was the first gift my husband ever bought me. He has been with me through moving home from college leaving my now husband behind, through the death of a good friend, through the birth of my favorite little boy, through the day I got engaged, through my wedding, through buying our first home, and you all get the picture. He has been in my life through every major milestone. He is a big dog in a little body and he loves his cheese. He is getting older and cannot run like he used to, but he will always have my heart. So on this day to honor dogs I honor our Stewie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates