Social Icons

Friday, August 29, 2014

Fall Fashion Essentials


Fall Fashion Essentials
 
Fall is once again upon us......I like fall for many reasons from the start of football season to the crispness in the air, but I love fall fashion. I love the first day I get to wear my tall boots. I love the feeling of a warm scarf and cardigan by a fire on a fall night. I am going to tell all of you my fall essentials and would love to here all of yours.
 
My fall fashion bottom essentials are leggings, dark skinny jeans, and a pair of distressed jeans. Leggings are a fashion staple you can wear them casual or dress them up. You can wear them with boots, Uggs, or flats. Just please do not wear them as pants!! My next bottom essential is jeans. My favorites are dark skinnies and distressed. I enjoy wearing distressed jeans on casual days and my dark skinnies are great for nights out.
 
My fall fashion shoe essentials are riding boots and Uggs. Whether you love or hate Uggs, they are the most comfortable shoes on the planet. I suggest everyone have a pair even you wear them around the house. The riding boots are great with skinny jeans, leggings, and sweater dresses.
 
My fall fashion top essential is tunics. I love all tunics from denim to pikos. They look great with leggings and skinny jeans. They can be dressed up with a scarf or statement necklace. They are easy and comfortable, but look like you tried to put an outfit together.

Another fall fashion essential is cardigans. I love them in every color and style. They can be wore year round, but they are perfect in the transition between summer and winter. I love a bright colored cardigan with an all black outfit or a leopard cardigan to make a statement.

Scarves are good year round also, but they are a must in the fall. There is nothing cuter than a big chunky scarf with some skinny jeans and boots. They are the only accessory you will need.

Last fall fashion essential I have is earrings. I never leave the house without my earrings. I love them in the fall because they are perfect with a big scarf and big sunglasses. They are a must have this season.

I hope you all enjoyed my fall fashion essentials, let me know what your must haves are in the comments below.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates