Social Icons

Monday, August 18, 2014

Cross Country Adventure

This summer my husband and I drove across country from East Tennessee to Southwest Colorado. The west is one of my favorite places on earth. The landscapes there are so different than the South. I love my home, but I feel part of my heart is in Sante Fe, New Mexico. There is also something about feeling a little closer to God when you watch the sunset on top of Rocky Mountain National Park's Trail Ridge Road. I am already planning our next adventure.
Largest Cross in the Western Hemisphere
 
St. Francis Cathedral

Historic Sante Fe

Camel Rock

Drive from Sante Fe, New Mexico to Pagosa Springs, CO

Treasurer Falls, Pagosa Springs, CO

The church where my in-laws were married and my husband was baptized

My husband on top of The Million Dollar Highway



Silverton, CO

Million Dollar Highway

Million Dollar Highway



Ouray, CO

Peaceful

Beautiful lake in the middle of nowhere

My husband and me

Elk in Rocky Mountain National Park

Sunset on top of Rocky Mountain National Park

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates