Social Icons

Monday, January 19, 2015

Top Products of 2014

I am finally posting my top products of 2014. I have been under the weather lately and have been slacking on the blog. I hope I am back in the game. I want to thank all of my friends for all of the prayers. Now to get to the post. I tried a lot of new products this year and fell more in love with some old favorites. I will list my top favorites in no particular order.
 
1. The Body Shops Hemp Hand Protector. I got my first tube of this last year for Christmas fell in love with it instantly. There is not a strong smell and it is very moisturizing . I keep a tube of this in my desk drawer and in my nightstand.
 
 
Click for enlarged view
Buy Here
 
2.  Its a Ten Miracle Leave in Product. This has been a favorite for years. I use this every time I wash my hair. It helps with frizz, moisture, and split ends. It also smells very good.
 
 3.  Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation. This has been my favorite foundation for the past couple of years. It gives good coverage with the look and feel of skin. It gives you a glow to your skin. There is a large color selection. I often have a hard time matching my skin because I am so fair.
 
Buy Here
Buy Here
 
 4. Bobbi Brown BB Cream. This is my favorite of all time BB Creams. I have not tried many high end bb creams but I have tried a lot of drug store brands. This bb cream has light coverage with SPF of 35. I wear this alone on days I am not wearing a full face of makeup. I also enjoy wearing this when I am going to be outdoors.
 
Buy Here

5. Nerium AD Night Cream. I began using this cream last February. I have been using it every night since then. This cream has not only helped with fine lines it has completely took away by eczema. It also helps with the texture and overall glow of my skin.
 
Nerium Ad - Age Defying Night Cream (30ml) One Bottle
Buy Here

6. Nars Orgasm Blush. I bought this blush at the beginning of the year. I know I am really late to get this product. I love it. It gives your skin a nice glow. There is some shimmer, but I like shimmer. I like anything that brightens up my dry skin.
 
NARS Blush, Orgasm 0.16 oz.
Buy Here

I hope yall enjoyed my favorites of the year. I have enjoyed so many new products this year but these are by far the favorites for 2014. If you have any questions feel free to ask. Look for a non-beauty favorites list coming soon.




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates