Social Icons

Thursday, November 20, 2014

Beauty Haul

Beauty Haul

Thought I would share the products I ordred during the Sephora VIB sale. This is the first time I have been a VIB and was excited to get 20% off. 

1. I stocked up on my regular foundations. I use both Bobbi Brown Skin and Estée Lauder Double Wear. These have been my go to for years. 

2. Elizabeth and James Nirvava rollerballs were my  next purchase. I have been wanting to try the fragrance for awhile. 

3. I wanted to try the Glam Glow mask to see if it is worth all the hype. I will let yall know. 

4. I needed a new powder to set my makeup. I heard great reviews on the Laura Mercier so I am going to try it out. 

5. My last purchase was a Buxom lip gloss set. I can never say no to a good lip gloss. 

Let me know what all of you picked up during the sale. 

2 comments:

  1. I love EVERYTHING about this!! I love the Nirvana scents too.. & I've been dying to know how the Bobbi Brown Skin Foundation is. Is it good for dry skin? Does it look natural? I really wanna try it! Also, the Glam Glow masks, I need to try those too! Definitely let me know how you like those! Fabulous haul! :) xo Kelly

    www.chicgeek123.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl!! I have dry skin and love the Bobbi Brown skin foundation. It is not heavy. It really makes you look like you have dewy pretty skin. As far as the Glam Glow goes I love it!! I kinda wish I didn't because it is so expensive. Thanks for the comment!

      Delete

 
Blogger Templates