Social Icons

Monday, November 3, 2014

October Favorites

October Favorites

I cannot believe it is already November! October was a good month of good fashion and beautiful weather. I thought I would share a few items I have been loving this month. Let me know what your favorites were for October. 

1.  J Crew GiGi Pants....if I could live in these pants I would. They are so comfortable and easy to style. I got mine at the factory store and they are always having sales. 

2. Brown Riding Boots....the picture is not my exact boots but very similar. I have been wearing mine almost every day. They look good with everything!

3. Beauty Blender....I have been using my beauty blender everyday. I did a full review in a Monday Musthave if you would like to check out more details.

4. Younique Mascara....I'm in love with this mascara. I can tell a huge difference in my lashes when I use it. I have a rapid review if you want to check it out!!

5. Bobbi Brown Bronzer and Brush....I love the Bobbi Brown bronzer. I use the light color and it is not to much for my pale skin. The brush is also a favorite. It is so soft and applies the perfect amount of color.

6. Boot Socks....I love the small details boot socks add to an outfit. I suggest a pair in every color!!

Hope your October was great!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates