Social Icons

Monday, January 26, 2015

Monday Must Have - Ultra Repair Cream

This weeks Monday Must Have is First Aid Beauty's Ultra Repair Cream. I bought a small tube of this in the day after Thanksgiving sale at Sephora. I loved it instantly. It feels so good on my face, hands, and feet. The lotion is without parabens, sulfates, and phthalates. It is also without petroleum and it contains colloidal oatmeal which helps with eczema. I suffer from eczema and I have noticed it has not irritated my skin or caused my eczema to flare up. This lotion does not really have a scent and it does not leave the skin feeling greasy. Let me know if you try it or if you are already using it what you think. I look forward to trying some more products from this brand.

Buy Here

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates