Social Icons

Monday, April 13, 2015

Monday Must Have - Mary Kay Eye Makeup Remover

My Monday Must Have for this week is Mary Kay's Eye Makeup Remover. I have tried so many eye makeup removers from drugstore to high end, but this one is by far the best. It is the type that separates and you shake it up before you use it. The formula is oily but does not leave a greasy feeling to your face. It does not burn my very sensitive eyes and it removes every last bit of eye makeup. One surprising use for the remover is to clean your beauty blender. You will be surprised my the amount of makeup that comes out of the center of the beauty blender. Let me know if you try this product or what eye makeup remover you are loving. The only downside is you cannot buy this product at Sephora or Ulta, but most everyone knows someone who is a Mary Kay salesperson.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates