Social Icons

Monday, April 6, 2015

Monday Must Have - Clinque Bottom Lash Mascara

It took me awhile to try the Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara. I thought it was just a gimmick to be honest. Then I needed few dollars to use a code on Sephora (we all know how that is) so I added this to my cart. I have to say it is not a gimmick it is amazing. It has the most amazing small brush to get all those hard to reach lashes and it last all day. Let me know if you have tried this or anymore products I should try from Clinique. I have not used the brand in years but think I need to start trying them out again.

Buy Here
 

2 comments:

  1. I definitely need to try this! I've seen so many people raving about it and since you like it too, I need to get on the bandwagon! I hardly ever put mascara on my bottom lashes because it always smudges on me it seems like, but I'll try this one out! I'm not a big Clinique buyer either.. I have a blush and some eye shadow, but that's about it. I like their skincare products pretty well though. Great post! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really think you would like it!! I didn't use to ever wear it in the bottom either because of it would smudge. So far this has stayed on great!! I'm going to start a list on some new Clinique products to try!! Thanks for reading!!

      Delete

 
Blogger Templates