Social Icons

Friday, April 17, 2015

Fashion Friday - Spring Must Haves


1.  Maxi Dresses and Maxi Skirts - Is there anything more comfortable than a maxi dress or skirt? My favorite thing about spring is pulling these out of my closet. They look amazing and can be dressed up or down. 

2. T-Shirt - Everyone needs a classic white t-shirt in their wardrobe for spring. They look great with cutoffs, jeans, or a maxi skirt. 

3. Loose Tanks - I think everyone needs bright loose fitting tanks in their spring wardrobe. They look great with cutoffs , maxi skirts, or jeans.

4.  Denim shorts - Is there anything cuter than cut-offs in the spring. These should be a staple in everyone's spring closet. 

5. Flip Flops and Sandals - I recommend every color of flip flops since you can find them so cheap at places like Old Navy. I also recommend buying a dressier pair of gold, brown, and black sandals.

6.  Chucks - I got my first pair of Converse in my Easter basket 😊. I love them. They will had a pop of color and fun to my spring wardrobe.

7. Gold Jewelry - All of you have got to get some gold accessories this spring. I recommend some large gold hoops and layering pieces. 

8. Big Sunglasses - Go out today and buy a pair of oversized sunglasses. They hide tired makeup free eyes and add so much to your outfit. 

Let me know what your spring essentials are this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blogger Templates