Social Icons

Monday, February 16, 2015

Monday Must Have - Buxom Lip Gloss

Today's Monday Must Have is Buxom Lip Gloss. I bought my first Buxom lip gloss during the Sephora VIB sale. I bought a kit with six different shades. I enjoy all of the colors but White Russian is my favorite. The lip gloss gives a tingling feeling and a beautiful shine. I highly recommend trying the Buxom line if you have not already. I also recommend buying a kit. The glosses are not full size, but the are large enough to see which colors are your favorite. I warn you to be careful when testing them because you may buy them all.


Buy Here

2 comments:

  1. I have White Russian, Creamsicle, and Lavender Cosmo & I love them all! They are fabulous glosses! What other colors would you recommend to try?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love White Russian! I also really like Sophia. I will have to try your recommendations. I really love the formula of these lip glosses.

      Delete

 
Blogger Templates