Social Icons

Monday, February 9, 2015

Monday Must Have - Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick

Today's Monday Must Have is Bobbi Brown Shimmer Bricks. These are amazing. I have the colors bronze and nectar, but would love to try all of them. They give a beautiful highlight to the top of the cheek bones. They also add a glow when used over your blush. The shimmer bricks can also be used as eye shadows. They make a great brow bone highlight. Let me know if you all try these and what you think.

Buy Here
Buy Here

2 comments:

  1. I have actually never tried one before, but I know tons of people rave about them. I may need to try one out!! Have you tried the Becca highlighter in Moonstone? It's amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have not tried the Becca highlighter but it's in my list! Let me know if you try this one!

      Delete

 
Blogger Templates